THIS ADD-ON E-DESIGN SERVICE INCLUDES:
10-15 Hours of E-Design Work
Direct Communication with an E-Designer
One Round of Materials & Surfaces Revisions (optional)
Professional Presentation Document that includes:Detailed Floor Plan & Elevation Drawings
4 - 6 Photorealistic Images that Represent Your Room
Interior Design Notes & Setup Instructions
- 3D Rendering E-Design Description Listed in Full Below -
By proceeding, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Our 3D Rendering e-design service is an add-on service that is ideal for clients that need a little extra help visualizing their completed space. Our 3D renderings provide a photo-realistic representation of the newly decorated space to help clients get a genuine sense of scale, proportion, furniture and decor placement.
HOW TO KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SERVICE FOR YOU...
- First and foremost, you enjoy DIY projects, but you prefer having the guidance of an interior design professional to ensure that your completed design is not only beautiful but also "works" in your space.
- You want a space designed by a professional interior designer, but you don't have a flexible schedule that allows you to meet for various interior design appointments and therefore you need a more convenient way to complete your project.
- While one-on-one professional interior decorating services are appealing to you, you prefer the affordability of online interior design.
- Lastly, you need a little help with visualization and feel more comfortable buying large ticket furnishings when you can see how they will look in your space before you purchase them.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Purchase 3D Rendering as an add-on to your Design & Decorate or Ready Now! e-design service.
- We'll use your approved interior design to create a photo-realistic representation of the space that can be viewed from any angle (please allow an additional week to provide your 3D renderings).
- Once the 3D rendering process is complete, we'll send you a presentation file that includes a floor plan, elevation drawings and four to six images that represent your new space.
- Feel confident about your design choices before placing orders for your furniture, lighting, art and accessories.
- Create and enjoy your new happy place.