Online Paint Consult
THIS E-DESIGN SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Five coordinating paint colours that flow beautifully throughout your entire home creating cohesive. [Also includes one white paint colour for trim & doors if desired].
- Direct communication with a professional Virtual Interior Designer
- Access to trade discount for paint
- Need paint for just one room? Contact me for custom pricing
NOTE: Prices quoted in CAD (tax included). I provide service across Canada & the USA
- Still have questions? Call 877-477-5117 or contact me here.
- FULL DESCRIPTION LISTED BELOW -
-To view other eDesign services, click here -
"Val was fantastic! She was able to help me narrow down the colour palette for our Dining room. And when I wasn’t in love with the colours she continued to help me until we found one we loved. I would recommend Orangetree Interiors to anyone and plan on using her services again soon." - Katie P.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Ready to refresh your space, but need some help choosing the right paint colours? Paint colours that will work from room-to-room so that your home looks like a professionally designed space? If so, I can help you!
My Online Paint Consult eDesign service is intended to help you update your space with a colour palette that flows well throughout your entire home while coordinating with any existing fixed elements (eg. flooring, countertops, etc). I'll communicate with you about your project via phone and email and, when ready, I'll send your paint palette options to you via email or a private Pinterest board. You'll receive a colour palette with up to five colours + one white paint colour to use throughout your home so that the overall design is appealing and cohesive.
HOW IT WORKS
- Payment is required to begin your paint consult. Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, ApplePay, PayPal or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org are all accepted methods of payment.
- Once payment has been received, I'll email you to set up a time to chat about your colour preferences and current space. I will ask you to send photos of your home to get a sense of the space and review the fixed elements. You're welcome to submit inspiration photos at this time to help me capture the overall look you are trying to achieve.
- Once I have all of your information, I'll get to work on creating your colour palette.
- I'll contact you with the paint colour palette I've create for your space.
- You'll review the paint palette and provide feedback.
- I'll make revisions to any paint colours that you don't like.
- Then I'll send you the finalized paint palette and provide you with my trade discount to help you save on your painting project. NOTE: The discount applies to DIYers only. If you hire a professional painter, they will quote you their own rates.
- Lastly, you'll purchase your paint and supplies or hire a painter to refresh your space.
I'll be working from my professional paint decks to select your paint colours. However, I'll be sending you links to the colours as they appear on each paint manufacturer's website. Some colours may appear different in person than they do online. I strongly urge you to pick up physical paint samples from your local paint store so that you can see how they look in your space before you purchase any paint to avoid disappointment. I'll send you some more helpful tips in the Perfect Paint Colour Checklist that I send you in step 4.
HOW TO KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SERVICE FOR YOU...
- You fall into one of these two categories: 1) you enjoy DIY home projects and you're pretty certain you can get the job done well, but you'd be more comfortable knowing that a professional approved your paint selections OR 2) you like painting and have no problem rolling up your sleeves to do the dirty work, but you have no idea what paint colours will work well together to make sure your space look as good as you want it to.
- You like the flexibility, convenience (and these days....safety) of communicating online and over the phone rather than meeting face-to-face with an interior designer.
- You are value-conscious and therefore, the affordability of online interior design is appealing to you.
NEED HELP CHOOSING ONLY ONE PAINT COLOUR OR MORE THAN FIVE PAINT COLOURS?
Contact me for a custom estimate.
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
While painting your space usually makes a huge impact on a room refresh, you may have more plans to update your space. If you're a DIYer, you may appreciate my Design Advice service that gives you access to unlimited questions from a professional for the duration of your interior design project. Or you may find our Room Layout e-design service helpful for making the best use of your space. And, if you're really stuck or just don't have the time to make your interior design dreams happen, try our Design & Decorate e-design service with a 3D Rendering option so you can see your space before it's created.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com or contact me here.