Direct Communication with an E-Designer
Space Planning Expertise
- Room Layout E-Design Description Listed in Full Below -
Room Layout is a basic e-design service that is recommended for people that need assistance with laying out the floor plan of a room. Our space planning expertise will help you to complete your room makeover project successfully. We'll ensure that the room layout we create will be comfortable and practical with respect to the way you need the space to function. This service is ideal for people that have great style intuition, but need some help on the technical side of things.
NOTE: This service is for existing rooms only. It does not include layout planning for structural changes to a space, such as removing walls.
HOW TO KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SERVICE FOR YOU...
- First and foremost, you enjoy DIY projects, but you prefer having the guidance of an interior design professional to ensure that your completed design is not only beautiful but also "works" in your space.
- You want a space planned out by a professional interior designer, but you don't have a flexible schedule that allows you to meet for various interior design appointments and therefore you need a more convenient way to complete your project.
- While one-on-one professional interior decorating services are appealing to you, you prefer the affordability of online interior design.
- Lastly, you need a little help with visualization and feel more comfortable know that a professional has factored scale and proportion into the dimensions of your space to ensure that your room layout is functional and visually pleasing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Purchase Room Layout as a basic e-design service for your DIY project or as an add-on to one of our Ready Now! e-designs.
- We'll contact you set up a time to discuss your project.
- Once we have an understanding of the functional needs for your space, we'll ask you to send us a rough sketch of your space including room dimensions, as well as details about any items you plan to use in your space.
- Using the information you've provided, we'll design a room layout that is comfortable and practical.
- Create and enjoy your new happy place.
NEED MORE HELP TO VISUALIZE YOUR SPACE?
Find the 2D room layout floor plan helpful, but need a little more help with visualizing how the room will look when it's all put together? Try our 3D Rendering service. 3D rendering does a great deal to help clients get a genuine sense of scale, proportion, furniture and decor placement.
NOTE: If this is a personal project, rather than an Orangetree Interiors e-design, you'll need to provide us with photos and dimensions of your furnishings so that we can provide you with a realistic representation regarding how your space will appear.