Design & Decorate
THIS E-DESIGN SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Direct communication with an eDesigner
- Private access to your design project
- Professional shopping services
- Access to trade exclusive furnishings
- Custom curated furniture & decor for Your Personal Design Style
- Concept board
- Floor plan
- Paint colour selection (if desired)
- 1 round of revisions (if desired)
- Photorealistic 3D renderings to represent your new space
- Shopping list with links to your furniture & decor
- Assistance with ordering & coordinating delivery of trade exclusive furnishings (if applicable)
- Interior design notes & setup instructions
NOTE: Prices quoted in CAD (tax included). I service across Canada & USA
- Still have questions? Call 877-477-5117 or contact us here.
- FULL DESCRIPTION LISTED BELOW -
-To view other eDesign services, click here -
"I wish I could give 10 stars on google. Contacting Orangetree Interiors is the single best decision I have made through the whole process. I could not recommend this service enough. The designer Val, is an incredible communicator. Throughout the entire design process she was listening to my ideas while always steering me to the best design options for my space. She focused on optimizing the natural light from the room, adding ambient lighting, making sure the furniture was all my style and functioned and fit the space properly. She also kept in mind a few of my existing pieces of furniture and added a few pieces to the design. Even after discussing over 20 shades of white, she still had time for me. (We narrowed it down to one, Cloud White - the original white Val suggested to me!). Val is punctual, hardworking, detail oriented and delivered more then I could of ever expected. When I opened the drawings I got pretty emotional. I am not a visual person and tend to continually pick up pieces that I am not that thrilled with when I get them home. Now I have the designs and measurements for my dream room, I will be able to purchase the items that I love and that will actually work with the function of my room. Like I say, 10 stars!" Jodie L.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Design & Decorate e-design service is recommended for people that want a space in their home that is beautiful and truly unique to their style and needs. With some input from you, I'll create a space that is fresh, functional and distinctly yours. I will design your space based on your interior design style, room dimensions, functional needs and budget.
I will communicate with you about your e-design via email and Facebook messenger and send all concept and design boards to you through my fun and easy-to-use virtual design centre or via a private Pinterest board. All the information you need to transform your space will be provided to you in detail so that you can implement your design all at once or bit-by-bit, whichever suits your schedule.
HOW IT WORKS
- Payment is required to begin your project. Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, ApplePay, PayPal or e-transfer to email@example.com are all accepted methods of payment.
Once payment is received, I will email you direct links to a Style Quiz and a Lifestyle Questionnaire (disregard if you've taken either of these already).
- Upon receiving your style quiz and questionnaire results, I'll upload all of your project info into my virtual design centre and invite you to submit current photos of your space, room dimensions and any inspiration photos you may have that help to capture the vision you have for your project. We'll use this space, as well as a private Pinterest board to collaborate with one another.
- Now the fun stuff! I'll create a floor plan layout and a concept board with furniture and decor ideas so that we can narrow down your style. You will receive the concept boards within 5-10 business days of me receiving your project information.
- After you've reviewed the concept board, we'll then discuss what you like and dislike so that I can send you alternative options for the items you don't like. One round of revisions is included for up to five items. Additional revisions will be charged at $75/hour.
- Once you love all the furniture and decor choices and you're happy with the room layout, I'll create the final design package. Your eDesign package will include; 3D renderings representing how your new space will look, a floor plan, a shopping source list with clickable links to make ordering quick and easy, and set-up instructions.
- Using the tools I have provided you with, you will get to work on creating and enjoying your new space!
- The price for this eDesign service is listed per room. A room is defined by a functional area. Please keep this in mind for open concept spaces as they may be subject to additional fees.
I have trade accounts with a few vendors. If you'd like me to order from trade vendors on your behalf, I will share my discount with you (where applicable) to help reduce furniture & decor costs, while achieving a more exclusive design.
HOW TO KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SERVICE FOR YOU...
- First and foremost, you enjoy DIY projects, but you prefer having the guidance of an interior design professional to ensure that your completed design is not only beautiful but also "works" in your space.
- You want a space designed by a professional interior designer, but you don't have a flexible schedule that allows you to meet for various interior design appointments and therefore you need a more convenient way to complete your project.
- Lastly, one-on-one in-person interior decorating services are appealing to you, but you prefer the affordability of online interior design.
Are you a person that likes to see and review every single detail before you proceed with a purchase? I can't blame you; I'm the same way. It's actually one of the reasons I came up with this service. E-design provides you with a way to see your newly designed space before you buy anything for it. It gives you visual reassurance and therefore eliminates the likelihood of buyer's remorse. It's a more modern and more efficient version of interior design that focuses on convenience. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me here.
Not sure you need the help of a professional? Check out my self-paced, online DIY Interior Design Course. I teach you how to take your home from meh to OMG I love it!!!! by following my step-by-step process.